Thursday, September 27, 2007

CAPSULES TO RAISE YOUR CHILD

Give your child any two appropriate capsules
from the following list, preferably early morning and night before going to bed. See the result.

I am sure, you can do it.
How smart!
Congratulations!
You are Unique!
Remarkable!
You must have practiced.
You are a treasure.
I love you.
Your hard work paid off.
Impressive!
Thank you very much.
Magnificent!
Great Thinking!
That is correct.
Super-star.
You mean the world to me.
Terrific!
Now you are flying.
You are on top of it.
You did even better than I expected!
Good job done.
You are looking good.
Incredible!
Now you have got it.
I like your enthusiasm
Artistic!
Wonderful.
Great Discovery!
That was a lot of work, but you did it.
What a good idea!
Bravo!
You did that all by yourself.
You are growing up!
Outstanding!
You are very good at this.
Fabulous!
You have a super brain.
Your memory is too good.
Beautiful!
What an imagination!
Super!
I like that.
Clever!
You deserve a treat.
How nice of you!
I trust you.

1 comment:

Sathish said...

Why?!... Can't we just let them be themselves, rather than try to move towards where we want to see?