Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I Salute You My Flag

I Salute You My Flag
Oh precious dear Old Glory,
my beloved tri-colour flag of

orange, @ the top

white in the middle

with a blue wheel of 24 spokes

and

green, in the bottom,

I salute you in words and sentiments sincerely, deep and true.
You exude a special grandeur,
that fills my heart with deep patriotic pride,
Because you are the banner of our beloved nation,
where liberty, freedom and justice for all regally resides.
You are the symbol of honor, respect and dignity,
flying high over a golden land, where all dwell freely.
You are the ensign of our native land,

so brave and bold enthralling history with several heroic stories

and

sacrifices triumphantly told.
For throughout times of war and physical blight,
You have stood tall and proud,
a pleasure gem and gift of God's hallowed,

precious light.

No matter, how many times I salute thee,

I still feel it's not enough

I bow to thee

With all the humility I can summon,

To me there is nothing more greater sight than thee

Oh precious dear Old Glory,
my beloved tri-colour flag

To me you are just about everything..

2 comments:

Nova said...

I salute you too my flag :)

Sridhar Rao said...

Nice way of showing love for the Nation....

Cheerz
Shri